|Power supply rechargeable||two batteries
|Needle Depth||0 mm to 2.0mm adjustablecc|
|Needle number||1 pin, 3 pin, 5 pin, 7 pin, 9 pin, 12 pin, 24 pin,36 pin, 42 pin, nano
1. Scar removal including acne scar removal or treatment.
2. Stretch mark removal
3. Anti aging.
4. Anti wrinkle
5. Cellulite treatment/ cellulite reduction or removal.
6. Hair loss treatment/ hair restoration
7. Hyper pigmentation treatment.
1. Minimal risks
2. Cost Effective
3. Short healing period
4. No permanent skin damage
5. No increase in sun sensitivity
6. Performed under topical anaesthesia
7. All skin types can be treated
8. Thin or pre-lasered skin can be treated
9. Body produces natural collagen for long-lasting results
10. Enhanced penetration of applied products
How to Use Derma Pen:
1. Sterilize cartridges, wash and pat skin dry.
2. Move in the desired area for 2-4 times.
3. Apply moisturizer or repairing serum after use. (Cartridges are best for disposable, sharing cartridges with others is banned).
DO NOT USE:
1. On open wounds.
2. On acne or irritated skin.
3. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Experts recommend to use Derma pen with topical numbing cream and Vitamin C serum together. It would be better consult experts before making a purchase, based on your skin problems.
0.25mm: Boosts application of products applied to skin; Anti-Aging
0.3mm: Improve skin complex, reduce fine lines, lighten pigmentation, shrink pores
0.5mm: Reducing Face Wrinkles, Anti-Aging, Acne Scar Removal
1.0 mm: Treating Cellulite, Removing Stretch Marks, Treating Deep Wrinkles, Skin Pigmentation
1.5 mm-2.0mm: Burn Scars, Surgery Scars, Treating Back Acne Scars, Deep Scars (Stomach, Thighs, Legs, Breasts), Hair Loss treatment.
How many Dermapen treatments are needed?
Your medical professional can consult you on a prescribed treatment. Different skin conditions need specific treatment regimens, as well as being affected by the age of each patient. 2-3 aggressive Dermapen treatments will provide a noticeable difference, however 5-6 Dermapen treatments will show the most dramatic results. It is important to work with your practitioner on what treatment specifics to observe. Once the treatment has the desired effect, it is important to maintain collagen stimulation by returning to your practitioner, or performing a new Dermapen treatment every 12-24 weeks.
1. Does this product have CE certification?
Yes, our products all have CE certification.
2. What is the warranty of this product?
It is 1 year warranty.
3. How many times is needed to get the perfect result?
Usually it can get good result after 1 time treatment.
4. Can we get agent price if we want to be distributor of this product?
Can we add our company logo on this product?
If you are interested to be our distributor in your country, please contact me in detail, we can give good price for distributors to support them to to open the market in their country. And yes, we can add distributor logo on this product, and we can also change the color as clients need, but it needs to be batch order, MOQ is 50pcs.
5. Do you sell serum which work together with the derma pen?
No, we don’t sell such products. Please buy the related products in professional store for safe use.
6. What is the difference between derma pen and derma roller?
Derma pen is more economical than derma roller, you just need to recharge the pen and replace cartridges after every use.you can control the speed of the cartridge and the length.
7. can we use the same cartridge for different clients?
NO. One client, one cartridge.
Since its establishment, our factory has been developing first world class products with adhering the principle
of quality first. Our products have gained excellent reputation in the industry and valuabletrusty among new and old customers..
we will be on Labor Day holiday from 1st May to 5th May.