Principle of photo rejuvenation:
Photon skin rejuvenation uses special intense pulsed light to irradiate the skin, using the principle of selective skin absorption and biological heat stimulation to destroy melanin, stimulate collagen fiber regeneration, and achieve the effect of whitening and rejuvenating skin. Simply put, selective absorption means that the darker the object, the more light it absorbs. Therefore, it is preferentially absorbed by the pigment group in the tissue. After absorbing a large amount of heat in an instant, it will burst into small particles. These small particles can be metabolized out of the body, so it has a certain luminous effect. After the intense pulsed light enters the skin layer, it produces biothermal stimulation to the skin tissue, makes the collagen and elastic fibers under the skin more compact, restores skin elasticity, strengthens blood vessel function, and improves skin sagging, surface wrinkles, large pores and other skin problems.
Not suitable for the crowd:
1. People with dull complexion and strong sensitivity to light may burn their skin easily if the operation is improper;
2. Skin wounds and infectious skin diseases, don’t take risks;
3. A history of skin leukoplakia or vitiligo, which may cause skin whitening, but it will not disappear;
4. People who have recently been exposed to sunlight or pigmentation should wait until the pigmentation subsides;
5. Consult a doctor during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Post time: Aug-23-2021